COVID-19 Useful Info
In Notos Therme & Spa, we care about the health of our guests, employees, and partners but at the same time, we stay engaged to the promise given to offer Greek Hospitality!
We have adopted the new procedures and protocols of operations given by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Ministry of National Health and embedded them into the daily activities of Notos Therme & Spa.
UPON ARRIVAL & BEFORE DEPARTURE
- We have installed sneeze guards at the front desk at the reception area and all the proper floor markings for the appropriate social distancing.
- Temperature measuring with touchless devices
- Check-out should take place until 11:00 and check-in will be at 15:00 and onwards.
- 24 hours Front Desk
- We urge you to use the service of receiving your invoice upon check out via email and payments are preferred to be done with debit or credit cards.
- All your room key cards are sanitized very carefully before your arrival at the hotel.
- When requested, the hotel will a) inform visitors about the accommodation policy and the measures taken to deal with any incidents b) provide useful information about health care providers, public and private hospitals, reference hospitals/hotels for COVID-19, pharmacies in the area, etc.
- Thoroughly cleaning, naturally aired rooms and deep sanitation of rooms before your arrival, also proper attention to all room spots that are mostly used and touched, such as doorknobs, telephone, bath and washbasin tabs, TV & A/C remote control.
- Room cleaning will take place only when guests are not in the room and by using suitable disinfectant and disposable paper as recommended by the local government. It is suggested the cleaning and change of linen and towels be 3 times per week. Additional cleaning or change of linen on request.
- We have removed from all our rooms, decorations, info and directory folders, laundry bags.
- Special health and sanitation accessories will be provided to all our guests.
- Fully stocked mini-bar & tea-coffee facilities available upon request.
CLEANING & SANITATION OF COMMON AREAS
- Daily, all indoor public areas are properly aired.
- All the public used spots of the hotel are frequently cleaned thoroughly.
- Sanitizer dispensers can be found in every public area of the hotel for our guest’s convenience and in all back of house areas for our valued staff.
- Clear signage of cleanliness procedures & routes demonstrated in all common areas
- Frequent and thorough cleaning of all ventilation fans and air conditions.
FOOD & DRINKS
- We keep the proper table and chair distancing in our pool & main bar area according to the updated rules and regulations
- The breakfast buffet will be suspended. Individually packaged breakfast will be served for customer assurance
- Daily cleaning and sanitation in all the areas of kitchen, restaurant, and bar.
- We are following all HACCP and ISO 22000 procedures.
- Beach towels will be available however we urge you to bring your own.
- Lounge chairs and tables are arranged with appropriate physical distance. Guests are kindly requested to avoid moving around lounge chairs.
- All pools will operate according to all new and updated health procedures & protocols.
- Systematic chlorination of pools with disinfectant products as designated by our specialist team.
SPA will operate this season for treatments ONLY upon appointment and according to the health and sanitation protocols
Limited & Not Available Services this season:
- Porter service
- All-day menu available based on occupancy levels
- Main Bar limited operation hours based on occupancy levels
- All our staff is trained according to all the new hygiene and proactive health rules, as also their use of personal hygiene.
- Thoroughly check of all staff health certificates.
- Use of gloves and mask where it is necessary with the ability of constant change.
- All the staff is trained for possible Covid-19 impact and how to manage according to health protocols.
- Permanent collaboration with a doctor for health services.
- Constant all-time training, briefing, and compliance according to the rules of the competent authorities and the most up-to-date health protocols.
Especially this season the unrivaled hospitality of Notos Therme & Spa and our anthropocentric philosophy have a greater and special meaning. Our staff will always be there to pamper you so you will enjoy
A Relaxing & Pleasant Holiday with Safety.